Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

turn sat 18th at da 2 (wexford st)

Options
  • 14-05-2002 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

a big thank you to everybody who came down last sat for our launch night for anybody who missed it ,you missed a mega night playing live on the night were saville,paddy casey and something happens with a great indie set from gary ward till the wee hours of the morning..this fri (17th) weve got the jive principal and sat weve got on turn and some great special guests. on sat were also launching our downstairs bar so expect some more free beer and another great night again meny thanks for last week see you sat doors 8 o clock for turn.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭skittles

Yeah I really wanted to go last sat.. I miss the old Da club days, the classic unisex toilet with the armchair and que outside.. How much is it in this saturday and do I get a discount for.....well for being me??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭palmic

10 euros gets you in all night come early though cos were opening downstairs and it should be jammers with free booze and all that..cheers mick:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

It was a great aul night and all the bands were top class most of all "Something Happens" takes ya back a year or 2.
    I will most defiantly be heading there on Saturday 18th to catch the fantastic TURN a brilliant live band.

I'll also be there Sunday 19th as were playing! Cheers Mick

www.sundogsband.com

Advertisement