Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Green Energy

Options
  • 14-05-2002 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭

I'm going to De La Soul/Lo Fidelity Allstars. Might go to anti pop consortium but i havnt heard much of them. Anyone else going to anything?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

cork i presume.. myself and a few others are headin down for that weekend.. no idea what we'll be going to see tho.

and since we're oging on the cheap, itll probably be mundy and the two free admission jobs on the sat/sun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I might go to De La Soul alright, but I live so very very close to the venue that I can hear and feel the whole concert from my room. (Live stream coming soon )

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Check out www.clubbing.com
    They're giving away Guest tickets to it, and its very easy to win on cubbing.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Shad0r

Yeah I'll be going to see The Frames. Cant wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

cya there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I am going to The Frames aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

I'd love to see The Frames and De La Soul but Cork is a bit far for me. I've heard there won't be a galway green energy gig this year due to lack of a suitable venue, can anyone confirm this? If this is true it sucks :( Heard there's no big day out either, stupid Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Corks not that far

:)

Advertisement