Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting naked for DSL!

Options
  • 15-05-2002 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

Ahh some light relief at last......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

Something like that in ireland well make people stay away from dsl for good! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭timod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

DOH! It was late and made me laugh! Feel free to merge away Dustaz and Sceptre.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Right folks, that's what I'm going to do.

I'm going to go to Eircom HQ on Stephen's Green, strip off and start shouting how I want flat-rate and widespread, cheap ADSL. Philip Nolan and the management will come out to see what all the commotion is, take one look at my naked, jiggling flesh and will recoil in horror screaming, "OKAY, WE'LL DO IT! WE'LL GIVE YOU FLAT-RATE AND CHEAP DSL! JUST GET THAT THING AWAY FROM US! AHHHHH, MY EYES! MY EYES! THEY ARE SCARRED FOR LIFE! I NEED TO DISINFECT THEM WITH ACID!"

Hey, it's worth a try. If all else fails, try scaring them into submission! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by aidan_dunne

Hey, it's worth a try. If all else fails, try scaring them into submission! lol

Going to give them the hard sell are you?:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

Originally posted by aidan_dunne
    "MY EYES! MY EYES! THEY ARE SCARRED FOR LIFE! I NEED TO DISINFECT THEM WITH ACID!"
    "I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT. IT BURNS! IT BURNS!"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

"My Eyez!! Ze gogglez, zey do nothink!"

Advertisement