Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft bCentral

• 28-06-2001 12:42am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

I guess this place is a bit cynical to ask this question, but it's something I'd really be interested in seeing a reaction to, particularly from the Microsoft fans. Start by having a quick look around here, and come back when you're done.

Now, that is essentially a microcosm of what Microsoft .NET is going to be all about. It's going to be services offered over the Internet, where the data and usually the applications are stored on a central resource. Ok, it's more complex than that, but as I said, it's a microcosm of it, an early example.

Now take a look at this page, and come back again when you're done. Got the gist? Ok, here's the question:

Would you honestly use that service to manage your finances?

Seriously now, I'm asking an honest question, and I'm looking for honest answers. I'm not going to talk it down or talk it up right now, at the moment I'm just looking for a response.

adam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

financial services from the company that brought you the hotmail user agreement ?
    no freekin way smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I can qualify this statement when I'm 100% sober (which I'm not... yay me!) ... but!:

No... absolutely not. You're f**king joking! ... not a chance, mate... etc.

Bard
    Fatter, happier, more productive.

Advertisement