Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boston - The truth

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Gordon
    Kolodny you can't be Typedef and Spiral at the same time... surely
    :confused:

sparhors.txt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

im clinton,i have come back from the future to save you,im gone now and so have you but in one years time devore will offer the modship of the Eleectric toaster with built in radios appreciation society to you.
    Under no circumstances accept it.

look i am trying to warn you
    IN THREE MILLION YEARS WE WILL ALL BE DEAD

Oh played bubs,i wondered why Boston had undergone such a transformation of late.Never suspected it was you though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭dysfunct

This thread is making my head spin.

In fairness though i can think of better ways to spend €100.....
    Seriously though what was the point?
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Felix Randel

Just to make it clear to everyone once and for all, I am *not* Boston. Although sometimes I wish I was, he's so cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Originally posted by dysfunct
    Seriously though what was the point?

... the point is that this starts out a slightly funny prank and gets better and funnier the more people become obsessed with it; is he/isn't he? Wasn't the guy who played Boston at the boards beer in Ballykissangel? No, wasn't he the real Boston? How did Bubbles earn €100? Isn't he Gladiator's father? Is Dustaz really called Dustin and just didn't want people to find out? What ever happened to rock and roll?

See?

K

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

lol i know what's going on here, and i've proof! if anyone wants to know it'll cost ya €50 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Thats one thing I've noticed - Certain Admins and other users say that bubbles couldn't possibly have been Boston - yet they show no evidence/proof to back up their statements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

This is all getting very confusing. However the one thing I am sure of is this. 'I am Tiger Woods' anyone care ? Nope, I'll get me coat so. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Just to make it clear to everyone once and for all, I am *not* Boston.

I'm not Bostom either. Or Bubbles.

Can we have a "Not Boston Or Bubbles" forum?

adam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Originally posted by Boston
    Thats one thing I've noticed - Certain Admins and other users say that bubbles couldn't possibly have been Boston - yet they show no evidence/proof to back up their statements.

STFU Boston.

It's not like you even exist.

/jk :p

K

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Edited as I'm beginning to suspect that the only attraction here for him is the attention, which no one gives him elsewhere.

Still, paying €100 to get someone to pretend to be you is just weird!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

just lol, at everyones (including mine) reaction to this. :) pld all.

Well Buffyboy, its a fairly complicated story as far as 'bubbles' involvement in this whole thing. Most (sane) people don't care, which is good. As for the Your a brilliant uber-genius and surely too great to be here with the rest of us comment - I think you should save that for the FreeMasions 'scam' thats going on at the moment :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by Boston

And we're just swimming in evidence to back up your version of events eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by Dustaz

And we're just swimming in evidence to back up your version of events eh?
    well i know i am :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 megavolt

Who gives a crap who this Boston/Bubbles person is. It's not going to get our objectives any sooner is it. I think we should block this thread and get back to the Irelandoffline campaign.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 megavolt

Sorry for the Irelandoffline reference, I was geting my forums crossed.

I still think this is a waste of space.

Oops, I've just contributed to the space wasting!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

boring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by Verb

an interesting, if yet cryptic remark.

• Advertisement

This thread should definently be deleted, or at least locked at this stage. Might as well delete my duplicate bubbles a/c aswell.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

attentionwhore.jpg

godgivenright.jpg

mindboggle.jpg

and so on

Spot on!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭yossarin

is bosta-bubbles a real person ? ...

or was it really Devore ?all along ???

tune into tomorrows Sunset Beach to find out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Error

I did not have sexual relations with this Bostin Lewinsky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Hahaha the funnies!

I believe I will still be laughing at people's replies when I am placed in my grave, instead of being dead!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,915 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

surely boston has already lost the bet and devore has won it, simply by this thread being a flame, regardless of what it was about or whether it is true, it's an attempt to flame the admins.

bet = lost.

Either he is bubbles (bubbles with moderatorship :p ), and has flamed using that account, and lost the bet.

Or he isn't bubbles and flamed by giving bubbles access to his account and lost the bet.

either way tis funny and extremely sad at the same time (ooh look at me teh l33t ha><0r as I trick u all).

I've seen a much better blatant attempt at it being done, but no proof was remaining, so the guy couldn't be caught :) get some skillz boston/bubbles/gladiator/Ali G...

Advertisement