Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All wrestling fans READ...(HARDCORE)

Options
  • 15-05-2002 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Welcome all!

My name is Hanza, also known as Red Vinny!!!
    The reason of this post is to inform people about the truth behind the REAL WWE title.

Dedicated Wrestling fans will know that back in the early 1990s, Hugh Douglas, the NWA champion (the first ever pro wresteling world title) unified it with the ECW heavyweight title, making the ECW title the recognised world title.

Just before WWF Backlash 2001, Rhyno, the last ECW heavyweight champ, unifited the tilte with the WWF/E hardcore championship. Any one w/ half a brain can see what i am getting at... The WWE Hardcore title should be the recognised World title, but instead we have have the Hulkster, broken knees and all representing the world of Pro-Wresteling...

The Hardcore champ atm is Stevie Richards, and last Monday night we saw the title change 5 times...WHY?

Everyone will agree, when Hardcore matches are executed correctly, they are things of wonder.But not since RVD Vs Jeff Hardy at Invasion have we seen an actual battle or title reign.

Please post any replys in support or agenst my views, I want to know how the rest of you feel.
    HANZA!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

The Hardcore Title is a sham. Crash Holly, gimme a break. Gone are the days of Big BOss Man V Al Snow in Kennel from hell matches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Live Wyre

yeah well....

if you ask me all wrestling title's have gone to ****e nowdays. In fact all wrestling has gone to bollox. I said it to my good friend hanza many a time and I'll say it again - you can watch the TLC matches or the hell in a cell matches over and over and over, but how many times can you watch Vince's 'Kiss my Ass' club? Once was bad enough...

but it is true though... seems people are afraid of getting hurt nowdays... what with all the injuries and all amongst other stars...

also seems that they've forgotten that WWE actually means world _WRESTLING_ entertainment or whatever...

but sure that's life...

Advertisement