Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat get disconnected aswell????

• 28-06-2001 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

I can connect to esat no limits through my dial up account but i can only surf on websites that is run from the same network or something

Whereas when i connect using eircom normal surfing @ 1p per minute, i cant get into any of the esat webby's, the ones of concern being www.esatfusion.com

confused.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ConUladh

Esat mail servers appear to be down as well

Assume twill all be fixed tomorrow, no longer on SNL so it's not bothering me too much (except for my mail)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭bats

what's up with esat-have their mail servers finally exploded? Can't get near my email.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

From what I've heard there has been a major outage and Esat/IOL are down but slowing coming back up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

That's a relief. I thought that my mail account had been cancelled along with my SNL account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

smile.gif..

esatclear was effected. Esat/Iol wasn't.

www.iol.ie was cause its now hosted within esatclear.

Guess some ppl didn't like being kicked off snl.

Ro

[This message has been edited by Ronin (edited 29-06-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

The Answer is on the Net/comms board, thats where this kind of stuff is ment to be!

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

Advertisement