Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestin about the new "all my posts" things format

• 15-05-2002 8:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

So the new "all my posts" feature is pretty cool and well handy but I think it could be improved a little bit. i think it would be better if it just shows u the thread that u posted too instead of every post that u had posted. Also if the seacrh results for your posts came up like they do for the show all new post search does. IMO i think that would be better, what do other people think?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I disagree with the first part. It should stay as every POST not thread. That was the original idea.

I also disagree with the second part. I think it's handy to have the bit of the post there so you can see the context of what you said.

In other words... NO... please leave it as it is.

Advertisement