Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

residency 2002

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I live literally 8 minutes away from DCU and I am residential this year. And I applied late! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

you probably wouldnt know me from anywhere, seeing as i live in alaska and have only been at ctyi one session, last year, session 1. i did pharmacology. and i didnt do anything really exciting. i had a bunch of autoclave tape on my window that made words! and i used to throw fruit out of my window at people. dont worry, though! i plan on being alot more ...myself this year. ill be damned if im going to waste any time at CTYI! its the best time of year, and i live off of the memories all year long! kind of like a bear....living off of tis fat stores all winter....hmmm.......iiiinteresting....

..whew! off on a wild tangent there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

You forgot throwing white wonderbras in the window! I am ashamed of you! I'll have to come out and visit you, you are session 1 right? If so, consider me visiting mon 24th june (aka mon after I finish LC)!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

same with me and my hat, duckgirl. it has also become a seperate entity and taken over my life/friends. grr. but i don't mind, it likes me better than *most* other people...
    sHep :cool:

Advertisement