Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jive Principle

Options
  • 15-05-2002 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

TJP will not be playing at the Zoidac Lounge tonight as they have just split up. Details available on their website www.thejiveprinciple.com Major pity as they were an excellent band.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 007

definitely a pity! great band all round. hope the lads are able to sort out their differences and make what will surely be a greatly anticipated comeback. good luck lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Doubtful Colm, but cheers anyway. It's a písser alright...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Sorry to hear about the demice of TJP , but on the upside Fink people are always looking for drummers!!

G'luk with your next project....!

Originally posted by Trev M
    Sorry to hear about the demice of TJP , but on the upside Fink people are always looking for drummers!!

G'luk with your next project....!

This is true... I'm gonna take a short break and then get back into something good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

well fink if you want to join jessica insane...

jessica_insane@hotmail.com

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Gar_ptc
    well fink if you want to join jessica insane...

jessica_insane@hotmail.com

Aye... there's alot of bands out there. I'm gonna take a break though... a short one. Then take a look at my options - which so far, seem to be plenty. Drummers are alot more scarce than I thought :) Especially good ones :D
    Nah seriously... I'll keep my eyes open though, I'll begin my search in a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

fuck, i should read phantom boards more often cause it looks like its the only way to find out these important tidbits :rolleyes:

i only hope that the band is the only thing that is split up.?!? ive been over to your house today fink and you werent there, good luck with london(baby), chin up. pity about the band. :(

adnans

Advertisement