Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone else think the leaving cert is the biggest load of ****e ever?

Options
  • 15-05-2002 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I mean.... ****ing hell, like!

man I couldn't be arsed with this ****e... I've to sit in there and actually ANSWER them feckin' questions!!

... bollex to that, man.

P.S. - Goo Goo Dolls rule.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

just a little note for the future for you..... :

work on your forearm strength for cleaning out my pool in my mansion :p

now it might be a load of ****e but none the less u want to go anywhere u have to do some work........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

now it might be a load of ****e but none the less u want to go anywhere u have to do some work........

And thats why people crack up under the pressure. It will make things alot easier but you dont need it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Wheeler

While were all gettin pissed and stoned in college you ll be waiting each week for the dole...and probably pickin daisies for a livin.
    Seriously..you got 3 weeks today to do some work for your own good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

P.S. - Goo Goo Dolls rule.

You had me up until here, but then you went and lost all your credibility with a statement like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Live Wyre

I'm not going to be cleaning anyone's pool or picking daisies all my life you two. I've already got plans for my career and that's that. I don't need some slip of paper to tell me what I'm entitled to do with my life, you understand? I put that post up there in good humour. If you take it personally, it's your problem. If you need the leaving cert to feel like you can be someone, that's your problem. but I'm not going to waste any more time on your replies you humourless pricks.

I'm going to have a ****, I need one. I've got work to do.

and to the guy who said goo goo dolls suck. Fine. That's okay.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I didn't say they suck, in fact I quite liked "Iris" for the first 1,000 or so times I heard it.... I'm saying that saying "P.S. - Goo Goo Dolls rule." on a post with nothing to do with music makes you look a bit simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Gah stop it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement