Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question...

Options
  • 16-05-2002 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question for anyone who might know...

Are Acclaim going to release Shadowman 2 on the Gamecube?

Just wondering/hoping, considering they have a sh*t load of titles coming to GC anyway - I just haven't heard anything about it

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

ID say they will as all they seem to release on the GC is sequals, and it is out on the ps2 any way. I might just take a while thats all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,154 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

I'm pretty sure it is supposed to be released on GC. I remember reading it in CV&G.

It would be surprising if they didn't to say the least considering that they released the original on the PSX, DC and N64. The PSX version being utter crap compared to the N64 one.

Nope, acclaim would release it for the casio digitial watch if they could, thats the kind of publisher they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭Shred

I was thinking they would do so, but I'd neither saw or heard anything - it's not mentioned on Acclaim's site...

Advertisement