Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C4 Hacking Smallville

• 16-05-2002 9:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or was last nights episode (May 15th) on C4 hacked to bits?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

I wont know until the repeat on sunday but they do that in a lot of progs , even when B5 was shown , they use to show the repeat late at night uncut and boy were we missing some juicy bits there.

But I cant image Smallville having anything like that to be cut out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

WTF???

I thought C4 showed everything uncut, ah well, I'm obviously wrong, but now I'm sad and disillusioned, the illuminati have finally reached the last liberal channel. :(

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

No, C4 have a long history of hacking thing to make them fit in an earlier time slot. Angel was another show hacked so it could be shown at a 6pm time slot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

aye, SFX magasine had a big campaing thingie to make channel 4 stop treating angel like a kids tv show and show it at a later time slot uncut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

In that case, I'll have to relook at some of the earlier episodes when I buy the series box-set.

Still raging I missed the first 20 minutes of the pilot. Grrr!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Looked okay to me on E4.

Looking forward to the DVDs :)

John.
    --
    www.smallville.biz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

the last episode was hacked really baddley on E4 the bit with Lex and his dad looked awful with the pausing and the jumping they should have left it the way it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

when does the new series of it start? some time in sept is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I think that was intentional Despoiler, but I could be wrong.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

yeah C4 are brutal with the editing, all the SG1 eps shown at 6pm are hacked to pieces aswell :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement