Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

windows missing dial up networking

• 01-07-2001 5:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

its missing it i cant findi t anywhere . its a computer a office wants me to install a modem into and i cant see the dial up networking any where is win me . not a majour pc just for accounts but its not got dial up networking . any ids where its gon r how its hiding

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,462 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Start /run inetwiz , will install it as part of the process if not in already. It not in the usual my puter/dial up networking, accounts are added thru the internet wizard.

lyn2.gif

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Renton

Yeah its a bit annoying, they've moved it in WinME, Its in start -> Settings -> Dial up and network connections

If its not there, goto Add/Remove programmes in the control panel -> Windows setup -> Communcation , and check the box beside Dial Up Networking

Hope it helps

RentZ

Advertisement