Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IwW, whos going?

• 16-05-2002 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

How many people are going to the Irish Whip Wrestling show on June 15th? I see they now have Tatanka., cool.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Yeah, its going to be a great show, the card is deadly,
    Mike Modest Vs Doug Williams is going to be amazing and the CzW Match will be sick!

bomb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

I am leaving the country on the 12th of june but I plan to go to shows in september, that is if it's still going.

I will be there.Yet to get my ticket.But i will be there .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

I'll be there too, got my ticket this week, originally planned on going to the early show, but that would mean missing world cup matches.
    It's going to be very strange having this in June and the WWA show just 3 weeks later. Hopefully if (when) IWW gets rolling we'll be able to have at least a monthly show to attend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 babyface

I'm looking forward to it myself. Can't wait to see some actual good live wrestling for a change.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ProtoN

I'll be making an apearance :)

Advertisement