Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Derry/Letterkenny corridor WAN"

Options
  • 16-05-2002 2:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Another Galway user here, would love to get on the WAN but I'm moving to Donegal.

D'you think they could run a few of them lines over the border so we can have the £15.99 unlimited per month.... I'll only be 20 miles away. *sigh*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

The locals already have something, there is some sort of a WAN runing in the Derry/Letterkenny corridor, cross border and using cheap UK bandwidth.

Check it out through

http://www.irishwan.org/

search for Letterkenny and for Donegal and PM the users in teh area to find out whats happening (means you have to join up Irishwan, no harm there)

M

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Thread split as I think Muck's comments could be of great use to some people living in the extreme northeast (of the republic, not the real extreme north-east;)) and people may want to discuss it (if we have any Letterkenny users)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Rez-N-8

Hi, I live near letterkenny and am using Jokecoms overprice 64/128k HI-SPEED BROADBAND INTERNET ACCESS. I would be very interested in this idea of a wan. please contact me,i would be willing to help out if i can.

Advertisement