Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spots down below

Options
  • 16-05-2002 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Im a 16 year old virgin.My problem isnt a major one and i just want to be sure its safe to have sex.Here goes
    About a year ago i noticed these tiny pimples on my penis.Theyre by no eans large and you can barely feel them at all.Unless your specifically looking for them theyre fairly invisible.But im just wondering if this is OK or could it be some disease.At least its not cancer as it would have staretd causing problems a while ago now,but im just wondering what it is.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Wouldn't worry about it, it's natural. Are they red or skin coloured?

If they are skin coloured then they are pimples that are there for a reason. Some animals have bigger pimples - for grappling on to the inside of the female's... insides, so that they hook on and don't come out until the job is done. These could be an evolutionary diminishment. we need these pimples apparently, they assist in love making and if they weren't there then you may not feel as much when you are making love (maybe).

If they are red... are they itchy? Are they big? More info needed but you don't need to draw a diagram!

Oh ye, interesting name... member ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

this is not a medical forum, my advise is you consult your local GP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement