Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 16-05-2002 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Not asking for custom avatars so don't shoot me yet. But I was looking through them and I saw it was lacking in ones for games, avatars based on monkeys island. So whatca think?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

If you find them, Cloud might add them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

What size do they have to be, I'll go an make 2/3 and see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

<- Here's a clue, there's an avatar beside your name which is the right size.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I have another suggestion.. instead of page numbers can we have them in alphabetical order? Will make it easier.. just click on the letter and then scroll through...

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

32*32

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i think saruman idea is good and also would like to see if we could add some soccer or rugby crests for avatars. Would that be a possibilty?

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

Originally posted by suppafly
    ...... also would like to see if we could add some soccer or rugby crests for avatars. Would that be a possibilty?
    Originally posted by Keeks
    If you find them, Cloud might add them :)

Hmmmmmm...........

anyways... as another suggestion to Saruman's one... how about the drop-down menu that you see when you are regestering being made available in the user cp? ... just an idea for ppl with slower net connections than T1!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 tempname

Originally posted by FatB
    anyways... as another suggestion to Saruman's one... how about the drop-down menu that you see when you are regestering being made available in the user cp? ... just an idea for ppl with slower net connections than T1!!! :D

yeah i think this is a really good suggestion, cuz that drop down menu think is really handy! the other thing takes way to long!

Advertisement