Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

you looking for me????

Options
  • 16-05-2002 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

hey everyone!

im a 24yr old female singer seeking to either join or form a band.

ive been trying for yonks now but have failed miserably.Lately ive relyed on mates to let me do songs with them. eg;

Val & Andy @ International Bar, Sat 27/4/02. Did "Wade in the water"
    James Guilmartin @ Molloys Pub....and so on!

My influences are a scary mix, from Alanis, No Doubt, Skunk Anansie, K's Choice....to Heather Nova,Paula Cole, Natalie Merchant, Leona Naess and Marie Frank.....and so many millions more.. Basically ill sing to anything if i can...

Looking forward to hearing from you..

Gillmch@hotmail.com.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭gilly

C'mon guys... somebody must know somebody that needs a singer...or wants to start something up..

I know youre out there!

xx gilly g

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

try posting on the rock/metal forum
    Angel whore has put together a band and might be able to provide some pointers,
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=137
    or more promising hunting maybe on the instruments board
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=125

Thanks, ill give it a try mate......:D

C'mon guys....there are soooo many musicians out there who must be interested in starting a band, or maybe know a band who need a singer...

if you find anything out, please get in touch...

Gillmch@hotmail.com

xxx gilly g:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jonny

i think most people WANT to be singers.

unless theyre ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE

and even then, they still try.

my point being, is i dont think its THAT easy to find a band where nobody already in that band wants to be singer.

maybe im just cynical

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Regan

it's not cynical

most people do secretly want to be singers..

and gilly, maybe learn to play something and work with that, at least that way you can get into a band maybe because of that then try to sing....

weird, you can tell i havne't been on a forum too long cos i'm still being nice and helpful.....

now THAT'S cynical

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Regan

to be honest....i don't think posting to strangers on the internet is very hopeful

Advertisement