Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More than meets the eye

• 17-05-2002 2:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

you know them you love them (dont contradict that last statment or the wtworks squads will be around)

they are back with all new artwork, from Pat lee, story by Chris Sarracini.....

yes you guessed it the Transformers are back and omg the artwork is simply fantastic, issue 1 & 2 is out, 2 is a bit light on dialogue but still a good read.

check them out

dreamwave comics

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

damn some of those pictures are excelent. this one has to be my favourite

lithoCityBattle.jpg

the detail is incredible.

i had metroplex when i was a kid. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

mmm some very nice detail there.

I had optomis(spelling) prime when i was young. not very long ago i guess. But i was playing around abuilding site and i dropped it into a big barrel of cementy stuff :( , Damn undextrous fingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭banbutcher

yea saw the site a while ago, artwork is stunning!! my personal favortie is coz he is my favorite character!! Trans5Dec.shtml coz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

That link opens itself up about 20 times when you click on it. Quite annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Check out the PredaKing and Dinbots Lithos too.

/me drools

• Advertisement
Advertisement