Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem with Private Messages....

• 17-05-2002 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭

I keep getting email alerts that my inbox is full...even though i have deleted all my messages!....can someone please take a look at this for me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I tried to PM you the other day (monday I think, or maybe friday) and it said your box was full and that it'd mail you telling you that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Sheron try deleting your sent messages as well. They count too :(

On a related note. Any chance of getting the 'Your PM box is Full' Warning in the Private Messages section? I use a spam email account for boards email and dont check it very often. As such i often dont realise that my in box is full. Id guess this is pretty common.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Dustaz
    . As such i often dont realise that my in box is full. Id guess this is pretty common.

all that hate mail is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

yes, and the ascii pr0n you keep sending me.
    Naked men with hockey sticks (at least the bend makes it look like a hockey stick) mad up of ;'s and .'s. Nyom.

I know this has been suggested before, but is there any chance the 'You have PM's' message can be made a little more obvious? Its right at the bottom of the login screen and its very small (no jokes :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

all my sent messages are deleted too..i take it by sent messages you mean the "message tracking" thingies?...only reference to sent messages i can see..??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I got a message that my inbox was full.

I thought I deleted everything.

Then I noticed I was only looking at all my messages for the previous 30 days.

That was silly of me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by SheroN
    all my sent messages are deleted too..i take it by sent messages you mean the "message tracking" thingies?...only reference to sent messages i can see..??
    You may not have message tracking on (is it an option)?

When I go to PMs there is the choice of:

"inbox"
    "sent items" and
    "message tracking"

Advertisement