Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately Seeking Junior Admin.

• 17-05-2002 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

I'm looking for a Junior Unix admin position. My C.V. is available here:
    http://chicks-dig-unix.net/cv/
    If you know of, or know of someone who might know of (etc.) a position where I could be of benefit to an organisation and to myself I would appreciate you putting me in touch. I really want to get my "foot in the door". I have had some trouble getting turned down for jobs because it is not thought that I have adequate (commercial) experience, but there is the rub. I can't get the experience if I can't get the jobs and if I can't get the jobs I can't get the experience? I hope that someone sees that and is able to offer some assistance or pass my details onto someone. My C.V. goes thru most of everything but to recap: I'm a guy with a good deal of Unix know-how (I can do windows too) and I would see my self being most useful to a small to medium sized company looking after Unix servers, web, mail that sort of thing. Large corporate positions, financial, DBA etc, I feel are beyond my grasp for the moment. My current contract is up shortly, so I am forced to be a jobseeker again. If I don’t get something decent I'll end up doing more soul-sapping customer service.
    I am based in Dublin.
    So now you know my story, can you help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Xterminator

Hi,

There may be position coming up where i work.

Might as well ask

What salary expectaions have u, and where are you based, do you have a car, and a full license?

If you dont want to post answers .. pm me or emailme.

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Hi,

Email us a CV too at jobs@hosting365.ie

Ta!
    Stephen

Advertisement