Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the Jackpot!!!

Options
  • 17-05-2002 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

This man walks into a pub one day, walks up to the bar, and is about to order a pint when he sees this big noticeboard with lots of $20 notes pinned to it.

Curious, the man asks the bartender "what all that money for?"

The bartender explains, " Thats our jackpot, which you can win."

The bartender continues, "To win this all ya have to do is...
    firstly, walk over to that big, fat, tall bouncer and knock him out cold"

"Then go around the side where all the rubbish bins are kept, find the really mean raggy dog with a bad tooth and knock it out, and bring the tooth to me"

"Finally you have to run up stairs, down the hallway, and you will find a real ugly, fat, bitch of a woman, who you are to have sex with. If you can do all this the money is yours.

So the customers pays over his $20 which is added to the jackpot and goes about winning the money.

He walks over to the bouncer, flips up a coin,and as the bouncer looks up the man whacks him across the head with a beer bottle.

Impressed, the bartender then says "Good, now find that dog!!"

The man goes out the door, and after about 10 minutes of much noise, and sounds of cans, and rubbish bins flying the man returns with ragged clothes and his pants open, and shirt hanging out. Panting he says to the bartender, "Ok so, now where's that ugly bitch with the bad tooth".

hahaha:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

heard it before.... but still its not a bad joke ... the version i heard had an alligator instead of a dog.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ehehe

took me a few times to get it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Slider

i didn't think it was that hard to get the joke.
    but I will admit that its a slightly long written joke!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

v.funni!

Advertisement