Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Black Dude and Small White Guy

Options
  • 17-05-2002 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

A small white guy goes into an elevator, when he gets in he notices a huge black dude standing next to him. The big black dude looks down upon the small white guy and says: "7 foot tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch dick, 3 pound left ball, 3 pound right ball, Turner Brown"

The small white guy faints!! The big black dude picks up the small white guy and brings him to, slapping his face and shaking him and asks the small white guy. "What's wrong?". The small white guy says; "Excuse me but what did you say?". The big black dude looks down and says "7 foot tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch dick, 3 pound left ball, 3 pound right ball, my name is Turner Brown." The small white guy says, "Thank god, I thought you said 'Turn around. '"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

bit of an old one that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

HEHE

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

:D nice one never heard that one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Never heard it before either.
    It's good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Is the skin colour relevant?