Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biohazard merchandice

Options
  • 17-05-2002 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Anyone ever even seen any in Ireland?

Ive got an order from america being sorted, dont know what kind of length of a wait im in for though.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by RexLupus
    Anyone ever even seen any in Ireland?

Ive got an order from america being sorted, dont know what kind of length of a wait im in for though.
    Er... I haven't seen any in Ireland apart from when they played at tattoo the planet. T-shirt's ordered from America would usually take from 2-3 weeks. Well thats how long I had to wait when I ordered from star500.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Gosh I remember my Biohazard TShirt. I got so much wear out of it. Cool logo and colour. I'd get another if I could.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 RexLupus

Got some bio stuff coming in from a women in america **YEAH**

Im not actually quite sure exactly what im being sent, i just gave the women my size and address.

Advertisement