Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"I love you"

2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Originally posted by Mercury_Tilt
    [
    Do you just go..” I love you to” back? When you don’t mean it?
    Do you say..”hold on a second now”?
    Can you just say it and not care?

I dont think it's right to just say it back if you dont mean it, you can joke your way out and just say "I know" with a grin...or you can stop your mate and talk about it...be honest, if they cant take it then they can move on or wait it out, whatever.

oh, what does spam mean?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by IRISHLILY24

I suppose I could reduce myself to yours and koneko's level, but I live in the real world and wont let "this" get me in a twist, you are afterall, a couple of computer identities ;) sorry to disappoint you, but I have more important things in my life to occupy my time
    I dont know why...but the word Spam comes to mind:rolleyes:

but really you havent answered any of the questions put to you about love, the way you seem to push people away, or your inability to keep your opinion in any straight line.
    so, therefore i still think whatever you have to say about the topic of love is in fact, rubbish.
    come to think of it, you havent said anything interesting on these boards. ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

I love this Ignore list ... I wish I had used it before, ofcourse I had no use for it before wwm and koneko showed thier lovable sides... and to get back on topic,
    Love is simple but we complicate it with our own thoughts of what love should be. The words I love you should never be said unless you mean it and will mean it forever, afterall if you love someone it isnt something that should change over time, even being in love with someone may change but you will still love that person. Love is really much simpler than all of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

I think this thread has run it's course and should be put to sleep, before the rest of us are...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

I second that. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

I love this Ignore list ... I wish I had used it before, ofcourse I had no use for it before wwm and koneko showed thier lovable sides... and to get back on topic,
    Whew..

Love is simple but we complicate it with our own thoughts of what love should be. The words I love you should never be said unless you mean it and will mean it forever, afterall if you love someone it isnt something that should change over time, even being in love with someone may change but you will still love that person. Love is really much simpler than all of this.

So you don't think anything could happen to causes you to stop loving someone? or is it that I can't tell someone I love them untill I decide that I will love them forever, no mater what happens or what they do?

Have you ever been in a serious long-term relationship? (This is a serious question, not an attempt at having a go. I am asking it in all seriousness.. We know how ppl can "mis-interpret things" online :rolleyes: )

[Edit]Oh yeah, and while love is many things, I have found it can often be anything but simple...[/Edit]

[Edit 2]Go away Victor.. call this pre-emptive ;)[/Edit 2]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

The words I love you should never be said unless you mean it and will mean it forever,

enjoy your very very lonely lilfe. no wonder you are single.
    , afterall if you love someone it isnt something that should change over time,

i take it you have never been in love then
    Love is really much simpler than all of this.

see above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement