Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Dying Bride Saturday

• 17-05-2002 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is anyone going up to the My Dying Bride concert tomorrow?

They are absolutely awesome and the support acts are well cool.

Saw one of them: Honey For Christ last week in Galway...absolutely brilliant.

Should be a blast

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Saboteur

My Dying Bride rule and I wouldn't miss them for anything. But I have no intentions of seeing any of the other bands. I intend to be drinking until My Dying Bride come on stage.
    But the name Honey for Christ is enough to turn me off them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

I swear to Jeebus that was the best concert ever!

Every minitue of it rocked.

Honey For Christ were amazing....really proved themselves to be one the best hopes for Irish metal.

As for My Dying Bride....needless to say they where amazing...best gig I've ever been at...

That mosh pit was insane...this one guy being thrown around like a beach ball, nearly got his head taken off by the guard at the stage.

An event that I'm glad not to have missed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Saboteur

I have to agree with you about the gig. I didn't bother with Honey for Christ, but My Dying Bride were one of the best bands I've ever seen. It was a pity that they didn't play for longer, as there were so many songs that I wanted to hear. Hopefully, they'll return again soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

I don't know about that considering its been 9 or ten years between their last gig in Ireland and this one......

You kind of get the feeling its almost a once in a life time experience......

Mael Mordha are quite odd....looked like they stepped out of Braveheart....meet some ex-members at the gig......cool guys really dead on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

• Advertisement
Advertisement