Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bombidol, whats the story with the shop?

Options
  • 17-05-2002 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Bombidol, Im kinda confused as to what your shop is, ive been reading about it on every tread, but do u mean (in an American way) a school, or just a merchindise shop...

Im just courious!!!

Plus if El_diablo says he is harmless dont believe him, he is in my shop every Saturday doing stuff, Yeah dude, the Lord of the Rings Horse...:D

Any way, Another thing I was thinking about puttn up a sign in my shop bout this forum to gather more intrest, I wont say what shop it is at the mo, just incase.... But you probally all know it if u like wrestling!!!

Hanz

And that is why they call me the Heratic!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 babyface

Are you advertising the IwW show in your shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Ok, im opening a wrestling shop called 3count that carrys merchandise and Vids, Dvd Mask etc from all over the world, mexican, Japanese etc.
    A friend of mine id running IWW, the wrestling promotion.
    There is a wrestling school in Bray, none of these businesses are affiliated but 3count and IWW will do some cross promotion, EG. 3count sells tickets for iww shows, iww shows carry 3count tshirts etc.

What shop do you work in? is it on the quays there? i know of two shops that have staff that are interested in the irish scene I can get some posters and flyers if you want them. Let me know

Bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Yes, I am very interested, a patron if you will of the 4000 year old physical masculine confrontation sport developed by the tribes of Ithica in Ancient greece.

Or in normal language, I love the ''Sport'' of pro Wrestling!

U guessed it, I work in the Forbidden Planet. I was talking to my manager today about promoting the site, and there is no problem what so ever there!

Call in some Saturday Bomb, u probally know me already...

We dont have much stuff atm, but we do have Vengence on DVD (horay for crappy ppvs :D ) But I wanna join a good wrest. school!!!

Tell us more about the shop dude!
    Hanza

And that is why they call me the Heratic!!!

Sweet, Best thing to promote is probably This site, boards.ie. we can use this as a hub for the scene over here, ill put up a sticky thread with links to all the sites so everyone can see it.
    Not much more to tell you about the shop, we'll carry Mexican Vids, Jap vids, american indy vids, Europe vids and IWW Vids, Lucha Masks as well as Japanese masks, Posters, Tshirts, All the new WWE figures as well as any wcw and ecw figures we can get our mits on, Hoping to sell actual Rings, Going to have a tailor that can make ring wear like tights, etc. Hopefully we'll carry Video games from the Smackdown/RAW seres all the way from the Fire Pro D series on Dreamcast/GBA.We'll have most american indy stuff like, CZW, XWF, XPW, ROH, ECWA, APW and all the rest and all ECW products. We'll have Anti WWA posters and tshirts, (Only messing!). Hopefully we'll all be able to work together to get a decent thing going over here, with 3Count, IWW, The NWAUK school(lol) and talk of a radioshow, hopefully we wont take a backseat in the european scene but we'll be at the forefront.

Bomb F'n Idol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

That really sounds like a cool shop, I love WWE wrestling but i wanna see the japanese and mexican stuff as well, all ive ever found is 15 second clips of japanese wrestling on kazza and it looks really great but ive never seen it for sale anywhere. The WWE / ECW DVD pricing here in Ireland has so far being a complete rip-off with none of the newer titles available. HMV in Blanchardstown are selling last years WWE DVDS at a stonking 90euro each (gotta be a mistake there somewhere!!!) So far the only place to get WWE DVDS which are new and at a good price here is thru the internet and thats hassle so bomb if your shop when it opens sells Wrestling DVDS which are updated with the latest releases and rarities at a good price then I think you will do really really well as i feel there is a big market here for DVD Wrestling sales. I would certainly buy many DVD titles and some ECW T-shirts when your shop opens up,

• Advertisement

theres a thread called "wrestling shop" if theres anything anyone would like to see stocked in the shop, please put it in that thread. we want to cater to the entire audience
    Thanks

Bomb

hanza ill meet up with you next saturday and talk about putting up a poster in forbidden, that cool? I was in there today and didnt see anything.

Bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Dude, just call in next saturday and ask for me, as in Dan!

Ill probally be up stairs....

if u can make a poster do so, if u wanna do one about the shop too you can... Are u promoting IWW, if so we need to talk about that...

Plus, if you can make flyers like 40, ill hand em out, i can copy more too.... If you can do so, if not... we'll talk about it all Sat.

C u then dude...
    hanza

And that is why they call me the Heretic!!!

I was going to make up an A4 poster with WWW.BOARDS.IE Home of the Irish Wrestling Forum or something along the lines of that, cause if they come here they can find out about everything that is going on, Im sure IWW Flyers can be arranged, or an IWW poster something like that.

Bomb

Advertisement