Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qustion bout PowerNet

• 02-07-2001 4:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Lo there,

for people who have powernet how long did it take you to get it installed wonce u had it ordered, and how did you order it, and is there a way to monitor how much u have downloaded so you dont go oever th 3gb limit?

thx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭yankinlk

i waited about 3 weeks...at the time they said they were waiting on orders for antennaes or modems or something...and sure enough after i got it my m8 got it straight away....

id be interested in a link for the software u r on about...but i think ive seen it here in boards before... if someone isnt kind enuff to post again, try a search. i am too lazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

How good is it really?

I know the specs are fairly damm good but is it really that fast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

theres a lot of info on powernet on the net/comms board... and even more now cos this is moved there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement