Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best of luck guys (and gals!)

• 17-05-2002 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Well, with the countdown, now well and truly underway, just want to say to all of ye...

-BEST OF LUCK!!!

I'll be kicking in to Leaving Cert in September, any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Read all texts you have during summer (English novels that sort of thing) Do all homework during next year, if you dont get any from teacher do the questions from whatever chapter your doing!

We finished up today, graduation tomorrow a nice session then down to the hard stuff :(

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by damnyanks
    Read all texts you have during summer (English novels that sort of thing) Do all homework during next year, if you dont get any from teacher do the questions from whatever chapter your doing!

We finished up today, graduation tomorrow a nice session then down to the hard stuff :(
    Exactly what I was gonna say... except for my graduation is next friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

Me get's the feeling that dis ain't gonna be much fun... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Nahhhhhhh, school is the best days of your life :rolleyes:

Ahem! Yes! I'm sure!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

thx scott

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

You go to tereneure?

Yup :) Your m8's with Adam Kavanagh aint ya ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Well there ya go...I finished in Terenure 2 years ago. How'dya like that?

:)

Ahh right, whats your name did you know Joe Flanery

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yup :) Your m8's with Adam Kavanagh aint ya ?
    Yea thats right, him any Lysonsy
    Whats yours? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

this the meet n greet thread? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,432 ✭✭✭ando

Originally posted by PiE
    Nahhhhhhh, school is the best days of your life :rolleyes:

ditto, when you finally finish school/college and start working for a living, thats when you realise school was brilliant :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

I think we have reached the stage where is just time to say gl......with only 1 Day 16hrs left............ so gl all hope ye get what ye want

I did that days ago!!!:D But, seriously best of luck to all of ye! Next year I'll be in your boots :( !!! Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Right, stickied.

Good luck all. Only one full day of study left. And don't freak, it'll fly by!! Trust me. :)

(posting now cos I haven't a clue when I'll get access again :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

I'm not studying today, it makes me stressed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Originally posted by Man U babe
    I'm not studying today, it makes me stressed.

As for English

Seriously, don't worry too much. You have tons of time so i advise you to recheck each paragraph you write making sure that it is structured well and there is no awkwardness in expression. By just making sure that you paragraph and have decent grammar you can get 40%.

Just slow down and take it nice and easy, think about what you are going to write and don't leave early

Best of luck

Advertisement