Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Neeeeddddeeeddd Thaaatt!!?!!?

• 18-05-2002 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

Does anyone remember a kids animated TV show from the 1980's that went as follows? Basically there was all the classic horror characters, Dracula, Frankenstien the Mummy etc and they all lived in a big castle. The show comprised of sketchs (along the format of Rowan and Martins laugh in) and for a kids show it seemed decidely manic.

The only concrete thing I can remember about the show was that in every episode the 'Frankenstein' character would end up getting electricuted to which he would say the following catchprase "I needed THAT!" in a very droll accent.

Anyone know what the show was called? It's been racking my brain for days now! :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

ack... I remember it... and the name is on the tip of me tongue...

FOUND IT...!!!

"Sabrina and the Groovy Ghoulies"

http://www.neosoft.com/%7Eastevens/groovie.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Man!!! I remember that show!
    God how it ruled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Neeever heard of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

heheh i remember that :)
    the one that i can never thinhk of (only posting cos its fresh in my head and whenever i forget it agian im coming here and looking )
    Was Hr puffinstuff.
    He ruled.
    Was he the guy with the magic flute*? or was that some guy with a dragon i alwasy get mixed up with them.

*musical instrumnet :)
    Kdja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Irish_Ranger_IR

Deadly program, wish they made them now like the old days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Ah yeah that was grea.. used to love that show!

Advertisement