Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driver 2 good but crap.

Options
  • 18-05-2002 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Driver 2 is a good driving simulater but the undercover is as hard as trying to catch osama bin laden.

Any body know any cheats for it.

And do these steering wheels like the ones in the argos catologue work with any driving game or is it just special games?

Regard Culchie Boy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

How can it be 'good' but 'crap'?

Paradox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Culchie Boy

You've got me there!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

omg r u c**ntz so ignorent dat u cannot even see d point he is tryin 2 make!!

on 1 hand d game is good, beecuz it has emazin gameplay and cool controles

on d other hand (or d second hand if u will) it is crap becuz d undercover is hard!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shad0r

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

well i tink well luck at the facts befour we can b sertain if driver is gud r crap ok ill start wit teh gud points first

[list1]driver is original!! it was d first game too let u drive around in a reel living breeding city!

[list2]der was noting out befor dat was like it it was brand new and way ahead of its time and den sony riped it off with grand theft auto 3 wich was just a shameles clone!!

[list3]it looked exselent! the grafics wer d best at d time evn beter dan dreemcast!!! and dont get me rong i like the dreemcast!

[list4]finaly it was a reel gud driveing similation and many tought it was beter dan grand tourismo ( i didnt tho!!) ok now its time for d bad points!!!

[list1]it was reely hard!! i cud get to san francicso but after dat it was imposible!!

[list2]dats all i can tink off wat do everyone else tink gud or crap??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

so you're saying you couldnt drive around a city in the other 2 gta's???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hmmm, no Troll badge for you Mr Tman.

heh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

troll.jpg

Hi,
    Thanks for helping me on this one, i eventually conqeured the fortress that was Driver 2 not the right way, but with an exploder 9000 Cheat c.d form Argos. Man that C.d is the best thing since sliced bread. it has cheats for 600 games.

Regards Culchie Boy

you mean exploder? didnt know they had boot disks in argos (or is it purely for cheats)

hi,
    yeah i ment exploder sorry, i dont think it is a boot disk, i think it is an all cheats disk.

Regards Culchie Boy.

i was thinkin of some other disc, i got a boot disc myself that lets you put in action replay codes before you run the game, tis well handy

regards tman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Haha, you're all so funny!

Advertisement