Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

was SA2 the last sonic?

Options
  • 18-05-2002 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

somebody told me yesterday that SA2 was the last sonic..Anybody got confirmation on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I very much doubt it's the last one ever. Sonic is Sega's biggest franchise (hell, their most successful development team is called Sonic Team...) and he'll almost undoubtedly appear in more games.

Besides, since Sonic Adventure 2 he's already been in Sonic Advance on the GBA :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Considering sega.com recently mentioned a Sonic Adventure 3 for Gamecube - and over the last two weeks I've read reports countering that saying there will be a brand new Sonic franchise for no confirmed format coming soon - well, I doubt it's the last we'll see of Sonic.

Besides - the game seems to be doing well in the U.S. for GC ... which is nice to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Wasn't there a new Sonic game announced at a recent SEGA webcast?

Advertisement