Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how can i hate school when they keep playin kick ass bands?

Options
  • 18-05-2002 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

It's just not fair. we're all supposed to hate school and think it's boring but my principal has decided to let anybody talented play our canteen at lunch. whats more; when it runs too long they let it happen.
    how the hell am i supposed to get depressed and defensive when they make it so east on me?!?!

what is the world coming to?:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

wow, im so damn envious now. that would never ever happen in our school. whenever bands play its always at special functions or whatever that ya gotta pay in for.
    so..thats my two cents....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! ha ha ha ha!
    sorry..im just remembering our "teen talents" shows in school. and singing/guitaring in the school library at lunch time (50 p a ticket to come and see us!!! and we were so bad). i wont even tell u how old i was at the itme (i was helping a friend out!!!!)

i dont even know which was worse..having to dress up as michael jackson or marc almond.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Much better than doing school musicals.....I think???

i love musicals!!!! ive done a few, but our school never got to do any them :( so i wouldnt know, we just got teen talent, a chance for everyone to make a complete pratt out of themselves, if they were lucky enough to get through the auditions. (how, in first year, my friend who CANT sing got through to sing back for good by take that in front of the school with 20 backing singers will never cease to amaze me)

rapture queen...if ur reading this come to the chatroom! im waiting in theere for u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

:(Hey sorry drowner i was in a rush and couldnt speak to u.

I did not know about the dressing up thing and i will now use this as a weapon!

And i wouldnt be surprised if u played in ur last year in school and i dont really mean that as an insult.-or do i?

wa ha ha ha!

• Advertisement

ah dammit, how did ya guess
    i was michael jackson in my 1st year of school, noel gallagher in 2nd eyar, thom yorke in 3rd year...and marc almond in my last ;). I also had to dress up as my math teacher (every year, the 6th years fought over who got to play that part! and i was the one who looked most like the short, bald, mutlicoloured nosed-man, so i won!!!!)
    anyway, you cant use that aginst me, i have enough embarassing info about u too which i can dispatch at ease.

Advertisement