Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2fm--

• 04-07-2001 3:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭

Just listening to 2fm
    Gareth O'Callaghan seems to be given out a load of free plugs to some hosting company-didn't think he was allowed
    jd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

...pay 2FM enough money and they send their roadcaster out to your premises and plug you and your products all day long...

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

are they cheap? smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

His 'Net-news' thing annoys the fúck out of me. He's such an irritating bast@rd. Talking down to people and lying through his teeth pretending this dross is actually interesting. Every twoo-bit shop-at-home sit eis plugged, even though there is a much lower then average penetration of credit acrds in Ireland compared to teh US. I wonder who does the research for them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 200 ✭✭adeypius

I listen to a lot of radio and it seems to me that G O'C also listens to radio stations
    namely the Steve Wright show on BBC radio2 (was formally on BBC R1)

I think he's listened to it for as many years as me

its like deja vue

thats my 2p's worth

Advertisement