Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comic Geeks!

Options
  • 18-05-2002 10:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

It's just hit me that i have an unnerving amount of knowledge about wolverine... which i couldn't be bothered sharing. AND I WAS NEVER A BIG XMEN FAN!

But the thing is, who else out there is a comic geek? I haven't kept up with it lately... i DO intend to read all the classics (Hellblazer, Transmetropolitian, Invisibles, Preacher, Sandman, Akira, etc.) completely, but it's a case of time and money.... I haven't bought comics in AGES cause i don't like picking up midway and i don't have enough to buy trade paperbacks.

Oh... and i've read a fair bit of preacher, a bit of invisibles, some sandman, a bit of hellblazer, some transmetropolitian, and have yet to get my greasey hands on akira.

Oh... and read Lone Wolf And Cub. It is fantastic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

i amn't a comic geek, but i do have about 350 Archie comics ranging from 1969 to today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

I personally like the japaneese sci fi comics. The movie interpretations of them are fairly good. Two examples being Cowboy Bebop and the later episodes of Trigun.

-Rob

Advertisement