Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Wrestling Links

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I have to say Bomb, ur shop... I cant wait for it to open!

I'll do all I can to pass on the info to wresteling fans that come into my shop!!! Looks like an F'n KiLLA!!!

IWW looks great, sounds alot like CZW or early Shane Douglas era ECW! Every 1 has to go! Yes GONZO, everyone!!!

Bomb are you in connection with IWW, I wanna see if they are gonna start up a monthly house show or something!!! The talent is High, but I need to start seeing what i can do to start wresteling!!! They have to have some sort of camp or something...

Hanza
    And thats why they call me the Heretic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 babyface

Everything really all depends on the amount of tickets sold at the June shows. If all goes well there will be several shows ever three months. Thanks for your support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

You heard the man! go out and buy tickets for both shows! and tell everyone you know, tell your granny!!!

Bomb Fn Idol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Every 1 has to go! Yes GONZO, everyone!!!

lol ok Hanza I'll go with you but you to provide the lift and ringside f'n beer/snacks:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

I think the next show (Hopefully there'll be one) will do very well.

Last Time was a bad date I thought with the junior and leaving certs etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

Originally posted by Brian Houlihan
    I think the next show (Hopefully there'll be one) will do very well.

Last Time was a bad date I thought with the junior and leaving certs etc.

You seem to know a lot about it, and you didn't even go to the last show!

Well i just hear this stuff all rumours more and likely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

www.3countwrestling.com

home of the 3Count wrestling newsletter

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭ohandels

I found the IWW event from last year on video, i was thinking of buyin it, is it any good?

• Advertisement
Advertisement