Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LexCorp - private forum request

• 19-05-2002 4:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭

since the launching of #lexcorp irc room and a lame little webapge, we'd like to apply for a private forum please.

it would bring so much happiness to our dull lives and give us another frail and trivial purpose for living. plus it would be the leet willy nillies.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I....eh....con....quer.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

the department of transformer revival concurs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I second this motion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Agreed

Go LexCorp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

I endorse this idea by my operative.

I also request total "mod" control of the forum should it be created.

Thank You

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I'd like it made too please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Approved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

*grumbles*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

why the grumbles?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Still visible in the "Last 20 posts", can't access it though (don't want / need to).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

yeah, don't like that myself.

admins have any idea why that happens? never seen other priv boards in top 20 afaik

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Originally posted by Victor
    Still visible in the "Last 20 posts", can't access it though (don't want / need to).
    Thats what they all say :p

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

in a day or two it will be taken out of the Top 20 code and then it wont, they all start that way (Remember *********s?)

Anyway, I'll do it if Cloud doesnt beat me too it. (Cue Cloud doing it as a drive-by fix up)

DeV.

Advertisement