Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notes

Options
  • 19-05-2002 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Having posted up some of my notes - irish and french, i'm wondering a few things:

firstly - is this a waste of time or does anyone read them?

secondly - do people have notes they've typed on their computers that they'd be willing to post up and share?

<< Fio >>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

No its not a waste! Just saw your Irish words, very handy. Thanks. If you have anything else please post them up.

I have most of the chemistry definitions in a word file if anyone wants them.

Seamus would it be possible to organise something where all peoples notes could be filed away? Each year as there are more people sitting the leaving you could add to it? Just my 2cents!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

well i've 5 chapters in word doc format...can be converted to html and thrown up on a website if anyone wants em...
    1. Stakeholders
    2. Consumer law
    3. Employer Employee relationships legistlation etc..
    4. emm something r other
    5. management activites if i recall

and if anyone wants anything in particular or wants to ask a question on the mathamatical sci subjects i don't mind answering any r that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭embraer170

Hey,

Well I am typing a word file from the notes our teacher is giving us about the 3 English comparatives (Babylon, Salesman and Philadelphia). As crazy as this sounds, we only started doing them 2 weeks ago (new teacher since Easter)

Will put it on a website when I am finished.

Jeremiah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Check that www.skool.ie (www.skoool.ie ? )

They have a load of free notes!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Originally posted by embraer170
    Hey,

the 3 English comparatives (Babylon, Salesman and Philadelphia)

Jeremiah
    LOL! same 3 as me :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by stereo_steve
    Seamus would it be possible to organise something where all peoples notes could be filed away? Each year as there are more people sitting the leaving you could add to it? Just my 2cents!

I've been considering something far larger along the same lines to keep me occupied over the summer....of course I can't reveal to you lot yet - you've gotta keep your mind on study!!

If people want, they can stick links/attachments of their notes up here and I'll try throw up something simple on my boards webspace, or maybe on my geocities a/c (space constraints) - basically a table where you click on a subject and I give a list of links. If people are interested, I can have it done by the end of the week, but only so basic because it's such short notice.

In the meantime....watch this space!

:D

I've been considering something far larger along the same lines to keep me occupied over the summer....of course I can't reveal to you lot yet - you've gotta keep your mind on study!!

If people want, they can stick links/attachments of their notes up here and I'll try throw up something simple on my boards webspace, or maybe on my geocities a/c (space constraints) - basically a table where you click on a subject and I give a list of links. If people are interested, I can have it done by the end of the week, but only so basic because it's such short notice.

In the meantime....watch this space!

Bastard :) I already started that. Got the site, templates, scripts etc all done. Just need to put it on host :)

Go do something else this summer please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Use Eircom.
    Nice and free.

Not if your using Cfm and ASP :(

Advertisement