Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sci-Fi Con in Cork...

• 19-05-2002 6:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,644 ✭✭✭✭

Don't have alot of details yet, but I thought I'd post it up anyways and see if ppl are interested.

It's being organised by the UCC Sci-Fi Soc, and should be organised for sometime after the summer (i think). I'll come back with more info when I get it. But my question is, would ppl be interested in attending?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

Yes, as long as it was at the deep end.
    Star Trek, bleh.

Who are they thinking of inviting?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Sounds like a good idea, I might be interested in going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,644 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Can't say for definite who they'll invite yet, I'm not on the committee for it, i'm already on 3 other ones, and have little time. Mainly I'm posting it up so ppl will hear about it, it should be interesting and should prove to be interesting, as these ppl are pretty serious about their sci-fi, and it won't be a superfilious "Star Wars" worship gathering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Advertisement