Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messing with petrol inflation

Options
  • 19-05-2002 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

I was thinking of playing with marcoeconomic convertors in Ireland before the new government have had time to recorrect their budget for 2002/3 so I opened Cheap Petrol Dublin and will wait to see what happens. Any help with posting this url in other groups and visiting to for yourself would be greatly smiled upon. T

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,370 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You don't work for Shell, do you? (Shell aren't on the list).

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Treora

aH, i KNew that I had been paid off by some one. . Better go and include them with favourable prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,370 ✭✭✭✭Victor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Neither site works for me... and doesnt this count as advertising?

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

I dont think theres any personal commercial motivation behind the linking of his site. In fairness, I think its designed to benefit consumers which is within the ambit of this board.

The fact neither sites work (At time of posting) seems to inadvertantly solve matters anyway :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement