Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ozzy osbourne

Options
  • 19-05-2002 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

i was just listening to a bit of ozzy osbourne there, it sounded pretty good. i was wondering would an album be worth buying or is there anywhere i could get a few downloads to have a proper listen first. any fans here ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Personally, my favourite album has to be "No More Tears"... I haven't gotten any of his stuff after that, but I gotta say I love Crazy Train from Blizzard...

Um... try Mr. Tinker Train (i love that song), Suicide Solutions, Mr. Crowley, and No More Tears <songs> for a taste of ozzy... or Goodbye To Romance, if you want something... different.

I'm a huge fan, although relatively new to him too (bout a year and a bit into him, but i ended up buying almost 5 albums in one week)... He's a bit of a class act.

AND I MISSED THE DAMN SHOW CAUSE OF STUPID IDIOTS AND THEIR BEING STUPID AND DELAYING ME! >(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

have you ever heard a song by him , i think it were him anyway called perry mason ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

yeah thats ozzy alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

If you wanna listen to the best of Ozzy you got to listen to Black Sabbath. After that anything he did with Randy Roads ie Blizzard of oz and Tribute. Tribute is Ozzys best Ablum by far. No more tears is good too. Most of Ozzys albums have their high points but they are rare. Trust me and get some Sabbath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by OLDYELLAR
    have you ever heard a song by him , i think it were him anyway called perry mason ?

Class song!
    I have a live video of that song from some ozzfest or other.
    Well done, and Zakk Wylde is one class guitarist.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Francie

You got it in one

Ozzy's Black Sabbath days where some of the fruitful rock ever had.

His soly output varys somewhat with some absolute gems coupled with some real stinkers.

My advice get Black Sabbath and more carefully from there.

thanks people your all very helpful, ok so im looking for black sabbath then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Beware of Sabbath. They where only good with Ozzy. They put out more sh!te then ozzy has. Start with Their first album Black sabbath and move on up from there. Everything Ozzy did with Sabbath is excellent.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    Zakk Wylde is one class guitarist.
    Hell fecking yeah he is!

hey i was in BPM records today and ther was a lot of black sabbath albums , am which one is the best , because i cant afford to buy a bad one and then realise its bad , so am which one has ozzy on it and is fairly good ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

which one has ozzy on it and is fairly good ?

master of reality
    you can't go wrong with that one!

Advertisement