Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Judgment Day Results *SPOILERS*

• 20-05-2002 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Right, Here we go,

RVD VS Eddie /Intercontinental Title - Winner EDDIE

Trish Vs Stacy /Womens Title - Winner Trish

Lesnar/Heyman VS Hardyz - Winners Lesnar/Heyman

Austin Vs Flair/Show - Winner Austin

Edge VS Angle (Hair V Hair)- Winner Edge

HHH VS Y2J - (Hell in a Cell) Winner HHH

Billy/Chuck Vs Rikishi/Rico /Tag Titles - Winner Rikishi/rico

Hogan VS Taker /Undisputed Title - Winner Taker

Not a bad show all in all, HIAC was alright but it should have been a cage match instead, when you think of the cell you think of big bumps and foley going through, but no big bumps in this one just some blading and some harcore items, not too bad as it ended on the roof of the cell, which i thought was illegal, since when is HIAC Anywhere falls?

Austin V Flair.Show was muck, slow and boring, Kill the nWo!!!
    Tag match was pretty bad, mostly due to the crowd, they were asleep for this one, you could hear people coughing!

Angle V Edge was great, fast paced with a million ear finishes, When edge finally won Angle ran and edge gave chase, he found him later on in the night and locked in a sleeper and put angle in the barbers chair, he then hacked away at angles head with a shaver then with a cut throat blade, tore into angle i thought he was slicing him up he was that rough!

RVD V Eddie Was amazing, was pretty much your average RVD match with all his spots, Eddie with the upset win, keeps the strap

Lesnars match was the usual brock outing, little bit of selling then the storm of high impact moves, hit the brockbuster then tagged in heyman to make the 3 count cover

womens match was fairly impressive as far as wwe goes, some nice bumps involved, Bubba Ray was in trish's corner and Dvon and Baptista (Leviathan) were in Stacys, we had a beat down on Bubba afterwards and he was put through a table

Thats it

Bomb

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

will we be seeing a Triple H Vs Undertaker at the next ppv, i think so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Edge Vs HHH i reckon at the next ppv, Taker Vs Austin, Angle Vs someone like Storm or possibly Chris Benoit. Thats my guess, no doubt its flawed and Brutus Beefcake or someone will be in the main event

bomb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Brutus Beefcake :p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Judgement Day was the usual Taker dominance (not nessarly winning) he put on a great show. I have to say I was happy with his new Gone Jackels style music, and glad he kicked the out dated ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' bull $(-)1t!

U probally all know Im not the biggest Hogan fan NE way, I respect the art of fighting, but in all fairness he wasnt as bad as I tout hed be!

Rico & Rikishi was the biggest upset, I was waitin for teh golden word, "Rikishi's partner is... CHRISSSS BENNNNOITTTTTTTTT!!!"

But as usuall, the talented stars, RVD, Gurrerio, Hardys, Lesner and (the majorly improving)Trish put on as good a show as ever!!!

long Live sports entertainment!!!
    Hanz...

And thats why they call me the Heratic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i thought it was a good show except for

Hell In A Cell - it was very average. i was probably expecting toomuch from previous ones

the Tag Team title match was a bore. i too was expecting someone we haven't seen for a while, but Rico. give me a break.

D'Von and Bubba Ray to meet at KOTR

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I thoroughly enjoyed the event too but ya the tag team match was abit of a dissapointment even the taker v hogan match was good. Hightlights for me were guerro v rvd and the Hell In the Cell match.

roll on KOTR....

Advertisement