Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenacious D

Options
  • 20-05-2002 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

i dunno if anyone has heard of this band but they are really funny
    this is there web site www.tenaciousd.com
    they have an album coming out next month but if you can you should download some of their music

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Aw they are soooo good! The video for Tribute is brilliant and is it just me or does the demon look uncannily like Dave Grohl???

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Scon

The demon BE Dave Grohl.... I love how they didn't publicise it and everyone's like, "Is that Dave Grohl?!?!"

As you probably know they have a thing with Dave Grohl (heavily contributed to the album)

It's only coming out here next month? That's awful.... I bought it off play.com when it came out in the US for IR£18 including post&p. Why the delay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Ahhhh conclusive proof that I am not dillusional!! Hurrah!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

they were in the foos 'learn to fly' video, they were the drug smuggling air janitors, they have a really funny song called 'f*** her gently'. great stuff:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

aye they're hilarious.. my brother went to see them in San Francisco a few times. I saw a video tape of about 8 episodes of Tenacious D shows.. Jesus Ranch etc., class stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I saw them a while a ago in a crappy film called bio dome which also featured kile absolutly dire film from a few years ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Alligator_Snap

Yeah, saw the video for Tribute a while back on MTV2, totally class, just a quick one though, we agree that Dave Ghrol is the the devil in the video, but... is that Ben Stiller that walks by the booth near the end???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭neohoki

it was really late one night and i was watchin mtv2 was on and 2 eclectic was on (this show were they show noit famous alternative bands) and there was this crazy video on and the song was pretty good and this guy had a sword and he was all wlakin places and den he ended up stabbing himself with it and i was ocnfused.........but it was by tenacious D and it seems pretty cool
    ps: go to www.poetsofzwan.com for billy corgans new band

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Scon

That's Ben Stiller too, yep.

The other video you're wondering about is called 'Wonderboy' and was the first single they released in the US.... don't know why they've just decided to release 'Tribute' here now.

Advertisement