Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

witnness tickets

Options
  • 20-05-2002 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

i got my frree camping voucher the other day (after the prices had gone up, to be used before today...:mad: )
    i was just wondering, my friends bought a weekend ticket with no camping, is it possible to exchange these tickets for camping ones, or can u pay more for the camping, coz they want to go camping now. music city said yesterday that they werent able to exchange tickets for camping ones...anyone know if anywhere does? coz i u dont im gioing to have to crash in ur tent ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

Dont think you can exchange tickets anywhere, but last year you could pay £15 at the venue to get a wristband for the campsite, so I presume it'll be the same this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Witness this year is horrendously over-priced....

I mean €130 for a ticket (incl. camping) is pretty expensive in anyone's book...

If it wasn't for the fact that some quality bands are playing I'd be giving it a miss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

I agree about the price being a little more than expected but just think of the excellent bands playin and then u will feel alright!

im a witness virgin due to reasons i could not prevent in years before so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p :D

Believe me its the only thing not making me go postal....Rival Schools and iDLEWiLD shall ease the pain.....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

Try Ticketmaster head office (opposite Bruxelles)

• Advertisement

Are you suggesting that I make a complaint in *ahem* person *ahem*....with perhaps a Barret Machine Gun as a bargining tool?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

oh my dear god , of all the bands he could have mentioned playing witnness that are good , he goes ahead and say rival schools and idlewild......

hmmmmmmmmmm yeahsonic youth green day HELLO?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

No, I'm suggesting you ask nicely

Advertisement