Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2 Petes

Options
  • 20-05-2002 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

The 2 Petes talk rubbish rules Sunday night radio.

Why the hell isn't the show longer???
    I want more dammit!!!
    Anyone else agree?

Cal

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Those two are soooooooo funny on sunday nights.
    But why wont they answer "Strange(dirty)" questions???
    Still think the show should be longer though!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Agreed....its the funniest damn thing on the radio!!! Although i always forget its on!!!:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ozone6280

Its a great show i listen over here in American every week . It should be longer .

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭My name is Mud

i suppose everyboody would like it to be longer!! (bad pun), but i reckon its the perfect length - as it leaves you wanting more. As with crowds at gigs - If they are left wanting more, its a good show.

Maybe some themes might go down a treat

The 2 petes talk old skool (Mr T Style - jibba jabba etc)
    The 2 petes talk about rubbish (as in trash)
    etc

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭My name is Mud

Just thought of a good one

The 2 petes make prank phone calls

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Calico

Yeah the whole leaving you wanting more thing is great but it wouldn't ruin it if they made it a bit longer. They usually go over time anyway.

C'mon Pete's an extra few minutes please!!!
    Oh yeah when are you gonna get that Blind date thing sorted? Not that I'm interested or anything...
    Cal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

what time on sunday? I dont usualyy listen on sundays, but now I must , especially if its as funny as the ol' thursday challenge used to be ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭NÏTRÔ²º¹³¦-&#22

around 10/half 10
    i think ,correct me if im wrong, stop me if im going way off the point, maybe, possibly, is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭IRISHLILY24

tanks
    I'll check it out ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

the two petes talk old skool idea is f'uckin' brilliant! they have to do that!
    sHep :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement