Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final fantasy on PC

Options
  • 20-05-2002 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

ON Channel 4`s text
    I couldnt readit as that text is funny where i leve some days you cant read it at at all.
    Could someone check it and copy it in here plz?
    Im sure it had PC on it but.
    page 480 digitiser on page 484 preview section.
    thx
    kdja

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Um, there's nothing there about Final Fantasy... Well, there's a preview of FFXI on 483, if that's what you mean?

FFXI is expected to be ported to the PC at some point (although this is likely to be quite a way off - Square may wait until it's out in all territories, in 2003, before doing the PC port). Digitiser seems to think we might see the PC version here before we see the PS2 version, but I can't see Sony allowing that....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Digi used to be the Best Thing Ever, it went all poo and humourless a few months ago though.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

yes,digi is not the same without the gin,snake,monkey and
    donkey- thingie gags.........and the piss taking with the
    names,some of them were quite good...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Im in work now as i said C4 teleText is terrible in my house,
    Is it a guess or fact ?
    Also i seen O%*ne assumed it said ONline did it?
    Thx
    Kdja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Im in work now as i said C4 teleText is terrible in my house,
    Is it a guess or fact ?
    Also i seen O%*ne assumed it said ONline did it?
    Thx
    Yeah i used to love the old Digi only check it now as there reviews are still okish.
    Kdja

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

FFX is out on Friday, any/many people here getting it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Would be running out like an excited kid at christmas to buy it if I hadn't already played it. You should be too. It rocks. :)

kdja - It's all rumours and hearsay now. We know there will be a PC version of it, but nobody knows when, or where, or if it's even in development yet, or if it'll play on the same network as the PS2 version...

Advertisement