Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huuum What do you think to this beasty

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

Dave

No offence but how the hell was i suposed to know you had cancer in your family(besides who the **** said cancer was funny so stop putting words in my mouth) it was a joke and in any time apart from these aparantly rabid anti smoking times it would have be mildy amusing.If i had access to all the details they WOULD be displayed but as i have mentioned alot of parts have very vague descriptions which i have to clarify over the phone i also said i was trying to fix this and have be ASKING FOR MORE DETAILS (which have been promised to me in a couple of weeks) if i was given a product code i could find all the info needed but i havent be given even this.If someone wants a part they will usaly phone to confirm at which point i usaly have a chat about what they need it for just in case its not compatible with there system.Lastly as i have also explained i did not make the list up that was done by sales who as an added service send out updated prices and special offer ect ect.Im sorry you feel the need to snipe at us for no aparent reason but the fact remains we are doing our best there are only two of us at the moment we have only been up and running for a couple of (busy)months.If you feel you can do better why not put your money where your mouth is and start your own busines.

Stone
    PS Ronan the new webby isnt up yet mark has ask i not advertise it untill its alittle better unfortunately hes in yank land at the mo but when he gets back we should be launching smile.gif

The old url is
    http://w.c.p-computers.20m.com/

[This message has been edited by Stonemason (edited 07-07-2001).]

Advertisement