Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grads Drinkathon

Options
  • 20-05-2002 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭

Really a bad thing 2 weeks before ones lc i suppose...but like who wants to be sober n do study ne way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Really a bad thing 2 weeks before ones lc i suppose

Dont be stupid. Its 2 weeks not 2 hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

2 weeks is not long..unless u are going for straight D3's stoopid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by Serialkiller

Thats a bit out of order.

You've loads of time - our Sixth Year Grad Party is tomorrow night too! :)

Then i'm not doing anything on Sat, meeting boyfriend then going to hekp out at a camp, but other than that i'm settling in for the long haul :)

<< Fio >>

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭DMX

2 weeks is loads of time, i haven't started study yet and i hope 2 do it all in 2 weeks,My Grad nite is on friday and im gonna keep drinkin till sunday mornin, rock on,At our mass in School we hav a really cool band playing "Shellika-Boookies" ;) XLNT

What songs are ye havin at yer grad mass thingy?
    We're Doin:

With Arms Widw Open :Creed
    Hang :Matchbox 20
    Hear You me :Jimmy Eat World
    Good Riddance :Green Day

We've em off 2 a T,brilliant stuff,
    Enjoy ye're Grad night
    >DMX<

Nope your being stupid. It will make no difference if your gonna get worried about that I can only imagine what sort of stress you are under at the moment.

The leaving isnt the end all and be all. Plus with 6 D3's I can get into a AQA course get a cert / diploma from it and end up in a course that requires alot more points!

• Advertisement

well since u care so little then thats good for u, but then don't try be condescending on my position...i'm looking to get 580...i can't just arse about for the next 2 weeks and hope to get that now can i?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Oh shutup.

Every thread you contribute to you come across as a right w*nker.

If anyones being condescending, it's you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Think PiE has said what we've all been thinking.

Leave him alone its the exam pressure :rolleyes:
    well since u care so little then thats good for u, but then don't try be condescending on my position...i'm looking to get 580...i can't just arse about for the next 2 weeks and hope to get that now can i?

Never said I didnt care. Plus if things were so hectic and important for you why is it you find the time to post on these boards so often as you do ?

lucky pie for being so preceptive.

and as to why i am on here so often.......i've a laptop in my room and it connects to net when i turn it on auto so i post at nite before sleep

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by Serialkiller
    lucky pie for being so preceptive.

and as to why i am on here so often.......i've a laptop in my room and it connects to net when i turn it on auto so i post at nite before sleep
    Dude! How can you sleep in times like these? Remember, you've got to get 580 points in your Leaving Cert. Theres no time for sleep. :D

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Oh yeah... Mine is on this Friday too. I won't be drinking too much though. Got to save some €€€ and energy for Ozzfest this Sunday.

And yes I am mad for going to Ozzfest 2 weeks from my LC, but what the hey! You only live once... and I can repeat next year anyway because there are only 5 years in my school.

i think if ur gonna be complaing about study ant points,get off this board cuz this is bout da grad night so by by no-life, oh by da way oh magnificant one, what'll u do wit ur 580 points?actually i don't care,i'll probably drink more pints than u so **** you hahaha ;)

>DMX<
    If You've nothin 2 live 4 find sometihin 2 die 4

No need to go making stuff up :)

First post 23:03
    Second post 18:37
    Third post 14:16
    Fourth post 22:25

No need to go making stuff up
    its true... i run lan manager by software602 (www.software602.com) and this i control from my laptop.....

i think if ur gonna be complaing about study ant points,get off this board cuz this is bout da grad night so by by no-life, oh by da way oh magnificant one, what'll u do wit ur 580 points?actually i don't care,i'll probably drink more pints than u so **** you hahaha

firstly if u care to note i started this thread so its about what ever i damn well like!

secondly i've had my first grads night already and you may have drank more than me...i wasn't going missing a few days recovering......second one is tomorrow...i probally won't drink much then either. I don't see it as being smart if u think u need to do alot of study between now and the lc. For those who don't well then its fine

Dude! How can you sleep in times like these? Remember, you've got to get 580 points in your Leaving Cert. Theres no time for sleep.

i tried that one...don't can't learn anything after about 2 days of no sleep :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

hehe i manage a nightclub in cork so my grads night has been planned by two muppets in my class (im sure its going to go wrong they couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery)
    so i have a back up plan.
    Everyone to the club until the cleaners kick us out the next day

Clubbing till get kicked out<---- what a classic,
    see serial killer this is what havin a good time is about, not ****in trapping yourself away studying,

>DMX<
    if u've nothin 2 live 4 find somethin 2 die 4

i never said i was having a good time......i'm not.

but thats what lc is about for me...and well its only another few weeks so i might aswell just finish the damn thing as i've started it pissed off and working far too much.

btw anyone who cares so much as to note the time of this post.
    i'm studying at home...on my lunch break atm (if u are someone who read this u are sad tbh)

i'm studying at home...on my lunch break atm (if u are someone who read this u are sad tbh)

So basically what you are saying is that you dug yourself into a hole being a arrogant little prick. Once what you posted was shown to be waffle you had to put a

"IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY"

message at the end.

Just read over the post again if your really going for 580 you cant be that stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Hey....looks like I've been asleep for the lasy few days....how'd I miss this?

Guys, there's a time and place for childish slagging and petty remarks, and that's college. Thread Closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

"...and thats college"

hahaha

"Thread Closed"

hahaha

;]

So basically what you are saying is that you dug yourself into a hole being a arrogant little prick. Once what you posted was shown to be waffle you had to put a

"IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY"

message at the end.

Just read over the post again if your really going for 580 you cant be that stupid.

excuse me?
    if u looked at the site i posted even u would notice that software602 do produce software for such a use and if u check http://poopy.mine.nu/ anytime me or my brothers are online u will see http page put forward by the software for administration.
    and i was explaining myself to avoid such a childish attack, and u proved my point also......

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

**** it. why didn't this close?

Lads, take it to pm's.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement