Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Under/Overated Wrestlers

• 20-05-2002 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭

Imho,

Underated: Shawn Staziak

Overated: Hogan, Edge

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Underated:
    Lance Storm, Tazz, Trish, Christian

Overated:
    Undertaker, Hogan, BigShow, Regal

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,980 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

IMO i really find the current NWO lineup boring, Bigshow in particular gawd someone put him out of his misery.

I think the WWE needs the Big Show .Its adds depth to the roster.NWO thing sucks ,it was cool for about a day .

Underrated
    Tazz ,Lance Storm ,Al Snow

OverRated
    The Rock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I think the NWO's main flaw was being too bad too soon. They ran over the rock in an ambulance with a truck during their first week. How the hell do you top that? Big mistake on their part. That was PPV material. Also Hogan leaving didn't help them at all.
    Maybe we will see them imprve when Nash returns to team up with Xpac, Flair, Booker and Show.

But anyway, yeah i agree with a few points there. I saw a match a while back involving Lance Storm and RVD in an ECW ppv. Absolute class. Can't remember the name of the ppv but the match was for the TV Title and i would almost say that that is my favourite match of all time. Storm is now screwed in his positions. They should start a feud between him and RVD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

Yeah the nwo is long past it's sell by date, would've been ok if they'd stuck with the initial group, but Hogan turning, Nash not competing and Hall well...... being himself, the additions aren't much to write home about either.
    As for over-rated, I agree about Edge, he just manages to bore me to death in most of his matches, proving that Christian was very under-rated.
    Just about anyone who came from ECW or the Cruiserweight divison is totally under-rated.
    To pick people out as most under-rated I'd agree with what everyone else was saying, Storm, Snow, Tazz.

I think the Rock is incredibly over-rated, he can talk and sing and all that but in the ring, I think he's incredibly weak. One point being the way he has resorted to putting his hand under his head every time he has to take a suplex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Speaking of Edge, anyone read Mick FOle's books? He mentions edge loads of times but never christian. Coningkydink? I THINK NOT!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Underated

Anyone who wrestled in ECW to name a few Justin Credible, Lance Storm, Tajiri, Tazz (altough I think he has let himself go), Tmmy Dreamer, Mike Awsome.

Also Hurricane Helms is class. I like Booker T but he is used badly.

Over rated

Hogan, Big Show, Nash, Austin, Undertaker, Big Show, Big Boss Man, Big Show, Bill Gunn (So many people love him he sucks), Rock, Albert, Big Show, Godfather, Chuck, Mark Henry, Stasiak.

I'm assuming this is a WWE wreslters thread because there are loads of great wrestlers out there.

Advertisement